Monday, September 04, 2006

friday evening

Tory says cheers

On friday evening a happy Andreas took us out on the town.

Comments:
Dear Andreas Heldal, Tory, Debra + Greg Barnes und Peter Alexander

You are so great Persons.
Thanke you so much for all your information you put in the internet about this criminal CoS. I was public for 17 year, but the most time was horrible for me. Its pathological expensiv (for little or not resolts), fraud and larceny.I never have seen in my hole live, persons so HOSTIlY like some Scientology-peaple. The management and some Staffs specelly the OSA + DM its really a special type of "Homocriminal".

The management of thies Church is worser then the mafia, becouse CoS use mindcontrol. The Cosa Nostra don't use Mindcontrol.
I' needet about 2 years work for get me aut of this brainwash. It was hard work.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?